Allopathic and Ayurvedic medicines address the same healthRana Asif
Cancer has been causing a massive number of deaths everywhere in the world. So much so that it has been identified as the 2nd leading cause of death all over the globe. However, previously medical science was the one-stop solution for cancer treatment for many decades but considering the very intense side effects and immensely expensive cost of treatment, a lot of people are choosing Ayurveda as an alternative option.
Ayurvedic treatment of cancer, there is no lack of the Best cancer hospital in Hyderabad.
Difference Between Allopathy And Ayurveda
- Way Of Treatment: While Allopathy provides a very symptomatic treatment to the patients, Ayurvedic treatment uproots the symptoms in its patients. Allopathy only uses tried and tested methods of treatment to heal with synthetic drug-based medicines. On the other hand, Ayurvedic treatment has a completely different way of approaching it. It believes in healing from within, and identifying the root causes. Ayurvedic treatment consists of customized treatment using only herbal medications and natural supplements.
- Cost Of Treatment: In the case of Allopathy treatment, the cost is major, especially for grave health issues like cancer. Considering the socio-economic gap all over the world, mostly in developing countries, it becomes almost next to impossible for everyone to access such highly expensive treatment. Ayurvedic medication and other products are based on natural extracts, so the source of them remains mother nature herself, making Ayurvedic treatment a lot more pocket-friendly for common people as well.
- Allopathy has come up with medicines, based on high-power chemical elements which are very effective in the treatment but have their own side effects in the long run. In the case of chronic illnesses, there remains a very high possibility of getting other health issues post-treatment. In the case of Ayurvedic treatment, all the medications and supplements used are herbal and without any side effects. So after the treatment of a serious health problem, the chance of facing any side effects related to the treatment process is non-considerable to zero.
- Different Ideologies: Ayurvedic and Allopathic treatments have completely different concepts when it comes to ideologies. While Allopathy focuses only on the surfaced issue through its symptomatic and relief-based treatment. Ayurvedic treatment has a very holistic approach and ideology when it comes to the treatment process. It believes in treatment that is wholesome in terms of the body, mind, and soul through lifestyle changes considering the illness and its root causes.
- Connection And Harmony Between The Body And Mind: Ayurvedic treatment believes in restoring balance and maintaining the harmony between the body and the mind of its patients. It believes in treating the body and the mind combinedly. But in the case of Allopathy treatment, It is completely treated differently. Allopathy focuses on and treats the body and the mind in different ways and different processes.
- Consumption Of Time: Healing through Ayurvedic treatment requires a lot more time comparatively than healing through Allopathy treatment. The medications and ways of healing through Allopathy-based treatment are very intense compared to Ayurvedic ways of healing.
Growing Inclination Towards Ayurveda
In previous times when the concepts of Ayurvedic treatment were unfortunately not very popular among the people, the masses could only have to access Allopathy treatment for health problems. It cannot be denied that Allopathy cures chronic issues, including cancer but the side effects that come along with it are massive, as discussed earlier.
But because the Ayurvedic treatment is only based on natural supplements and remedies, they are naturally a lot more pocket-friendly and, hence, accessible to the common man. Another advantage lies in the fact that herbal supplements and remedies for healing any severe issue are side-effect-free. Owing to the success of Ayurvedic treatment for chronic illnesses and the growing awareness among the people, Ayurvedic treatment has become an equal alternative treatment for most major health problems, including cancer. Instead of only focusing on symptomatic-based healing, it tries to find out the root causes of the present issue and uproots it from the core of the body.
Hospitals like Punarjan Ayurvedic Cancer Hospitals have seen a massive number of cancer survivors coming out of the chronic illness stronger than before. Through years of consistent hard work and development, the hospital has also earned a reputation for providing the Best psoriasis treatment in Vijaywada.
People have realized the power and overall good impact of Ayurvedic cancer care and management hence, instead of seeking help from artificial substances or manmade elements, they are choosing herbal products.